Our Client, a leading Lloyds syndicate, is looking to recruit a Group Operational Risk Manager to support the Group Head of Operational Risk in the development and execution of the Operational Risk programme and risk initiatives for the Group. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Operational Risk, duties will include:
- Support effective delivery and implementation of the Group Operational Risk framework to Group Functions.
- In conjunction with Group business areas develop and maintain the Risk Registers which highlight the risks to achieving the business objectives and the controls in place to mitigate those risks. Provide input as a subject matter expert to a selection of risks across the group
- Together with the Group Head of Operational Risk, work with the business to identify and develop the operational risk scenario plan
- Assist the Group Head of Operational Risk to challenge operational risk scenarios, acting as a validation of the risk and control profile across the Group and identifying any Group wide additional control enhancements required and to feed into Group-wide best practice and the capital setting process
- Assist the Group Head of Operational Risk in providing quarterly and monthly Risk Reports to the Group Risk and Capital Committee, group-wide risk team meetings and the group Audit Committee.
- Alongside the group operational risk team, assist in the development and administration of the Group's risk software and reporting tool
- Together with the Enterprise Risk Management team, participate in the development of an enhanced risk programme that embeds risk and capital management considerations in operational and strategic management including the ORSA process
- Support effective delivery of key business projects by oversight of high risk projects from a risk team perspective, bringing insight as to the potential implications of the projects on business processes
- Participate as a member of the Group Risk Team, functioning as a Subject Matter Expert for agreed risk areas
You will be part or full ACII (or else have a similar Risk qualification) and should have at least 5 years previous risk management experience along with the ability to manage a number of multiple projects at senior level and pick up London market product and process understanding if not worked in Insurance before.
Please call Spencer Herbert on 020 7330 6960 for a confidential discussion about this position or send your details to email@example.com