A woman?s sense of well-being is dictated by her hormones? chemicals that influence behavior, mood, energy, and appearance. Throughout her life, the production of these hormones fluctuates, from high during pregnancy, for instance, to low during menopause.
Source:Hormones and Aging ? How to Balance Hormones to Live Healthier Life ? Female Health
Related Reading:The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Menopause (Cleveland Clinic Guides)From the nation?s top-ranked clinic for gynecology and endocrinology, the most important health information and advice on what to do before and during menopause
Regain Control and Enjoy A Vibrant, Healthy Midlife!
If you are one of the millions of women who want answers about menopause, help has arrived: Discover leading-edge menopause treatments that offer effective relief from symptoms, and gain optimism and peace of mind about your health!
In The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Menopause, Dr. Holly Thacker, a trailblazer in women?s health, cuts through the myths and misinformation and provides solid information to help you handle menopause more effectively. She also offers advice that helps you improve your vitality, longevity, and quality of life. Inside you?ll find guidance to help you:
- Control menopause symptoms through safe, effective treatments that balance short-term results with your long-term health.
- Understand the myths and facts about hormone therapy and sort through the inaccurate, misleading and conflicting information that?s so prevalent today.
- Sleep better, boost your energy, and recharge your sex life?so you can regain short term results you want!
- Get the facts about vitamins, supplements, and antidepressants.
- Protect your long-term health by strengthening your bones, helping your heart, and taking smart steps to help prevent cancer and other diseases.
Cleveland Clinic is ranked consistently among the top hospitals in America by U.S. News & World Report. Its team of Women?s Health professionals offers coordinated, supportive care for the problems that affect women's lives, from breast cancer and infertility, to incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, and more.