I installed some speed reading apps and tested them. I?ve so far notices a few ?categories? or groups of equals:
- One kind exists mostly from showing a text word by word in the middle of the screen. Showing each word a very short time and so you can read at a high wpm because you never need to move your eyes.
- Another kind is merely a speed reading article disguised as app.
- Another kind is no speed reading app but just a reading app with a fancy name.
- Yet another kind is training in the form of news/actually.
- And the last kind is a training app, not for your own stuff but purely for training.
I only tested them quickly and unions talked the non-interesting. But they aren?t quite what I?m looking for. Maybe I should write one myself for training and guided reading.This entry was posted in Other and tagged Android, Self Improvement, Speed Reading. Bookmark the permalink.
dick clark Hector Camacho Jill Kelly McKayla Maroney gronkowski jeremy renner best buy black friday deals
a wrinkle in time benjamin netanyahu storm shelters nick lachey chevy volt christina hendricks lifelock
cirque du freak eric cantor eric cantor pope joan pope joan paul pierce strawberry festival
baylor april 9 albatross louis oosthuizen phil mickelson 10 year old gives birth c. difficile
freddie mercury Horshack Beady Eye david bowie Eric Idle rory mcilroy Fatboy Slim