Saturday, 15 December 2012

Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie - Duke - Small - Baby - Male - Dog | Pasco ...

Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie - Duke - Small - Baby - Male - Dog

Hi, my name is Duke. I am 7 months old and weigh 2 pounds 8 ounces. I love to play with my squeaky toys and cuddle. I am very fragile and a little shy so I would do best in a mellow home where my family can devote all of their love and attention to me. Because of my small stature and breed I have special needs and encourage my future family to do their research! I may come in a small package but I have a HUGE personality! I am special needs because I have a liver shunt issue. I will require frequent vet visits along with a prescription diet and medication. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Interested in adopting this or another POPP dog? E-mail us at [email removed]. Ensure that the DOG'S NAME and PETFINDER are in the subject title of your e-mail. Failure to do this may cause your message to be deleted with spam e-mail. Due to limited time and volunteer resources, e-mail correspondence is preferred as the initial contact, but calls are fine if you do not have an e-mail account. The phone number to record messages at our call center is 509-943-4722. ADOPTION CLINICS: A limited number of POPP dogs are shown on Saturdays from 11-4 pm at our facility located at 524B Warehouse Street in Richland. The entrance is located on Railroad Street, off Wellsian Way behind Atomic Auto Body and Atomic Bowl. If interested in a particular dog, please contact us at least 3 days in advance to advise us which dog you wish to meet. We will make every effort to have the dog available; however, we cannot guarantee availability and may need to make other arrangements for a meeting. Your interest in our pets is greatly appreciated and we encourage you to request a confirmation that a certain dog will be available before driving a great distance. Thank you for your understanding. ADOPTION PACKAGES: Our adult dog adoption fee of $100 or puppy adoption of $125 includes a lovable, non-judgmental canine companion, a free vet exam, a plethora of coupons from Petsmart and Petco, and an informative behavioral DVD. All dogs will have their DHPP vaccination prior to adoption. New guardian will be responsible for a Rabies shot if not current. Your adoption fee helps support POPP's local spay/neuter programs. "To save them, we must prevent them..."

CHARACTERISTICS:
Breed: Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie
Size: Small
Petfinder ID: 24628580

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Pet has been spayed/neutered

CONTACT:
Pet Over Population Prevention (POPP) | Richland, WA | 509-943-4722

For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=24628580

Brought to you by Petfinder.com

Source: http://wallawalla.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/pasco/yorkshire-terrier-yorkie-duke-small-baby-male-dog/?ad=25051268

donald trump Election 2012 map Election Results Map Early voting results BBC Dick Morris Daily Show

No comments:

Post a Comment